3GStrong offers a Social and Emotional E-learning Curriculum designed for schools, after-school programs, and home that includes professionally voiced-over books, interactive activities and so much more! The 3GStrong program helps create a school-wide culture by giving students and teachers researched based success strategies categorized under the 3Gs; GRIT, GROWTH-MINDSET and GRACE. Create a school-wide culture of 3GStrong, where all students have the same monthly success focus by engaging with stories and activities targeted for each individual age group, K-5. Texas PTA is partnering with 3GStrong to give three, one-year 3GStrong Social and Emotional E-Learning Curriculum subscriptions to K-5 PTA schools.
Each 3GStrong recipient school receives one school-year subscription of 3GStrong’s E-learning SEL Curriculum which allows all teachers to have a unique login for 3GStrong.com to gain access to the following:
- 180 class Check-Ins to build classroom community
- A series of 27 grade level stories with the main characters that grow with students; Grit, Grace and Theo
- 243 social-emotional lessons and activities designed by administrators, counselors, and teachers, focused on SEL standards
- Daily animated breathing videos to calm minds so they are ready to learn
- Training with 3GStrong, customized to fit the needs of your campus
To be considered to win this Texas PTA grant award, applicants must:
- Be a PTA or school leader at a campus with a PTA in Good Standing
- Be a campus that serves any grades K-5
Take a sneak peek of 3GStrong here.
Visit www.3GStrong.com to learn more.