Thank you for SHARING THE LOVE with a great educator in your CommYOUnity!
Below is a detailed overview of all required questions within the nomination process. Once a nomination is begun, any information entered will not be saved if the application is closed before completion. The deadline for nominations is Wednesday, February 20, 2019.
Nominator and Nominee Information
- Contact information (name, address, phone and email)
- Email addresses are required for all nominees
- School District and PTA name (nominators only)
- School District, Campus and Grade-level information (nominees only)
Below are the three questions each nominator must complete. All responses must be a minimum of 50 words and cannot exceed 150 words.
- The mission of PTA is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children. Describe how this educator helps achieve this mission through their support of PTA programs, parent education, family engagement or advocacy efforts.
- Explain how this educator has created a unique, creative and positive learning environment that has impacted student learning in the (classroom/campus/district).
- Directly involving parents and families in a student’s school life has the greatest impact on their success. How does this educator partner with families to be active participants in the education of their children and engage them at both home and school?