This is a Virtual Volunteer Opportunity
Members for this recruitment will be asked to serve indefinitely starting April 1, 2020.
The Student Community Huddle First Responder Team members will conduct their activities virtually as needed, beginning with a mandatory one-on-one virtual orientation for new members with AAPA staff. A full schedule of team meetings and related events will be provided to Team members in advance.
- Check-Ins via Telephone or Online meeting (as needed)– check-ins to brainstorm with the AAPA staff to review assignments, current projects and tasks, issues/trends, and ideas for further development
- Submits discussion posts – help support the diversity of conversation by submitting COVID-19 related or remote learning conversation topics.
- Login and Answer Questions on Huddle (daily if possible: 10-15 minutes) – check in daily to the Huddle Student Community, quickly review discussions and offering thoughts/advice on any questions that you can.
- Encourage Positive Behavior (Ongoing; as-needed) – helping to jump in and be a model Huddle citizen, re-focus conversations on the question at hand, and ensure Huddle provides a good experience for all AAPA members.
- Participate in the Member’s Community Volunteer Team as needed.
Interested? Applicants are encouraged to submit an application as early as possible. The deadline to apply is July 31, 2020.