NEW THIS YEAR! The Wisconsin Society of Anesthesiologists is accepting abstract submissions to its 2019 Annual Meeting, held September 7-8, 2019 at Potawatomi Hotel in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Complete the following form to submit your abstract for the WSA 2019 Annual Meeting. One abstract per form. Please see submission guidelines below.
Abstract Formatting, Presentation & Guidelines
• Abstracts may not have been published previously.
• Abstracts should be brief, typically less than 600 words.
• Submission must be in Microsoft Word Document.
• Limited to one page with imbedded graphics.
• Submitted via the online submission form.
• Abstracts are peer-reviewed according to the following criteria: originality, importance, methods, analysis, results, conclusions, general interest and writing quality.
• Authors will be notified of review decision via email.
• Non-member presenting authors (poster display ONLY) are required to pay meeting registration fee.
• Posters should be 4' wide and 3' tall; push pins will be provided.
to view a sample PDF of acceptable abstract formatting.
The WSA will be honoring the best abstract posters and recipients will be selected for the following awards.
- Best Case Report Abstract - $200
- 1st Place Original Investigations/QI Projects - $350
- 2nd Place Original Investigations/QI Projects - $250
- 3rd Place Original Investigations/QI Projects - $150
Abstract Submission Deadline:
August 5, 2019